Leading with Purpose
Create meaningful goals that enable you to inspire and build momentum
One of the most satisfying work experiences we can have is being part of a team that is aligned. Teams with this kind of connection know their purpose, share a vision and are unified in their efforts. However, this rarely just happens in the day-to-day business environment. Instead, it takes purposeful leadership to set the conditions and direction that encourage this depth of partnership. This session helps teams establish the foundations that enable them to meet each day with intention.
- Adopting the mindset of purposeful leadership
- Adapting to the audience, and business, while staying authentic.
- Creating a mission that identifies the purpose of the team.
- Crafting the story of what the team does, how they do it, and why it matters.
Participants will walk away with strategies to:
- Identify a two-year achievable vision that drives action.
- Develop a four-year aspirational vision that expands what is possible.