On this episode of One Step Beyond, we’re are joined by Scott Veldhoen, tattoo artist and owner of Eternal Image Tattoo in Calgary. Scott specializes in custom tattooing and started running his own business at an early age. As many small businesses, including Eternal Image, have been affected greatly by this pandemic, Scott shares how he’s navigated the ever-changing seas. Scott and Aram also discuss men’s mental health, and how vulnerability is a strength, not a weakness.
In this episode, we talk about:
• Exposure to tattoo culture
• Starting your own business in your 20’s
• Staying grounded in an ego-driven industry
• Readjusting to keep your business going
• Filing things away properly
• And much more!
Never lose your Cadence. Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive coaching tips, Cadence Leadership news, and all our latest blog posts.