On this episode of One Step Beyond, Aram is joined by our guest Parimal Shah. Parimal is the SVP of R&D and Clinical at Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound in Seattle, WA and he and Aram connected to discuss Parimal’s professional experience around the value of resistance. From the intern to the CEO, we’ve all come up against points of resistance in our career; whether it be active or passive resistance, undoubtably there’s been learning moments as a result. Do you remember the challenge, or do you remember the success?
What happens when we look resistance in the eye? What happens when we don’t shy away from challenging and difficult situations? All of this and more on this week’s episode of One Step Beyond.
In this episode, we talk about:
• Believing change, and accommodating challenge
• The finished state vs the challenged state of progress
• Knowing which space is the right space
• Controlling mindset
• The ability to trust the process
• Being disliked for the right reasons
• Know what resistance says about you
Connect with Parimal on LinkedIn.
Never lose your Cadence. Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive coaching tips, Cadence Leadership news, and all our latest blog posts.