Own the Room: Mastering Physical and Verbal Presence
From everyday Zoom calls to your mountain top moments - how you show up through executive presence matters.
Achieving a strong executive presence requires alignment between your words, voice and body—from head to toe. When there’s a disconnect between what you hear someone saying and the physical presence you can see and feel, it quickly leads to distrust or a lack of ease. This misalignment undermines our capabilities and impact as leaders. This course is for professionals who want to improve how they show up and own all the spaces they operate in – virtually or otherwise. This session covers the fundamentals of executive presence and best practices to show up as the best version of ourselves every time.
- Developing an undeniable presence that creates connection and momentum in-person and virtually.
- Understand the foundations of physical presence: eye contact, gestures and expression.
- Understand the foundations of verbal presence: pace, volume, emphasis and tone.
- Set the environment by managing the space in every engagement.
- An understanding of how to present yourself in an impactful way to build a strong perception of who you are and what you’re capable of.
- A mindset that will allow you to show up authentically in any situation with cool, calm and commanding confidence.
- Master the skills necessary to align your physical and verbal presence to what you’re saying to create connection and momentum and help you build and improve relationships.
- The confidence to own your space and maximize your impact.
We are now offering digital competency badges for the skills developed in this course. Learn more about how to level up your communication and share your development with colleagues and employers.
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT